This side dish is well-known in India and Pakistan. It's a simple dish and easy to prepare. It is usually made with potato, but you can substitute that with eggplant, zucchini, or onions.
• I cup besan (gram flour) • 1 cup water • l tsp baking powder • 1 tsp ground chilies (or to taste) • 1 tsp ground corianders • 2 medium potatoes • 1 medium onion Salt to taste.
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices.
- Mix rest ingredients, add the vegetables, and mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, drop the vegetables with table spoon.
- Cook on medium, when they are golden brown, remove with slotted spoon and place on paper towels, and then serve worm.