This is a very easy dish to make and it tastes great! For after dinner or when you just feel like having a little snack, this is sure to please your taste buds.
• 2packages instant pudding (vanilla or cheesecake are best) • Milk • Graham crackers • 2 bananas sliced • Whipped cream • Roasted almonds crushed (optional) • 9/13 in pan.
- Follow the directions given to you on the box of the instant pudding mix.
- Spread about 4-5tbs on the bottom of the pan.
- Put one layer of Graham crackers on evenly.
- Add half of pudding mix, and spread over crackers.
- Put on sliced bananas over your pudding.
- Put on a second layer of Graham crackers. Add the last of pudding.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for about one hour so that it holds its self.
- Take out and add whipped cream a much or as lit¬tle as you like, return back in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle on your almond or if you would prefer fruits (canned or fresh) cut into fairly sized squares and serve.