- 4 sponge finger biscuits
- 1/4 cup/60 ml/2 fl. oz almond liqueur 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup/100 g/31/2 oz caster sugar
- 200 g/61/2 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup/45 g/1 1/2 oz icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Place a sponge finger in each serving glass. Drizzle with liqueur. Beat eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
Place ricotta cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Beat into egg mixture. Continue beating until well combined. Divide custard between serving glasses. Chill for 30 minutes.