There are 32 articles
- Birth of 'Abdur-Rahmaan An-Naasir, the eighth of the Umayyad Princes in Andalusia whose rule was marked as one of the golden eras in Andalusia - 277 A.H... More
Demolition of the Idol Al-‘Uzza. After conquering Makkah, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, dispatched Khaalid ibn Al-Waleed, may Allah be pleased with him, to knock down the idol of Al-‘Uzza. It was a house in Nakhlah that Quraysh, Kinaanah and Mudhar would sanctify. Khaalid, may Allah be pleased with him,.. More
- The Death of Shaykh Abu Al-Hasan ‘Ali Al-Hasani An-Nadwi at the age of ninety.He wrote many books and studies on the Islamic Ideology. The Shaykh was one of the most prominent scholars of the Indian subcontinent and he exerted great efforts in disseminating Islamic Da‘wah in every corner of the Muslim world – 1420 A.H.
- The Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam married Zaynab Bint Khuzaymah - 4 A.H.
- Thetribe of Thaqeef embraced Islam.A delegation from Thaqeef came to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, after his return from Tabook to announce their and their people’s conversion to Islam. The delegation was headed by ‘Abd.. More
- Death of Ibn Khaldoun, the prominent historian and the founder of modern sociology - 808 A.H.
- The Appointment of Shaykh Jaad Al-Haqq as Mufti of Egypt. He had a huge impact on activating the role of the Iftaa’ Committee and preserving its rich heritage. Later, he was appointed as Minister of Awqaaf (Endowments) in Egypt –.. More
- Conquest of Makkah. In this year, Makkah was conquered and that region was liberated from the claws of polytheism and its followers. People arrived there from all over Arabia to embrace Islam in multitudes. Makkah then became the focal point of the Islamic Da‘wah (call) from where it spread its light everywhere – 8 A.H.
- Establishment of Al-Qayrawaan, one of the oldest and most important Islamic cities, which marked the beginning of the Islamic/Arabic civilization in the Islamic West. Its founder was 'Uqbah Ibn Naafi', the great conqueror 48 A.H... More
- Demolition of the Idol Manaat. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, sent Sa‘d ibn Zayd Al-Ash’hali, may Allah be pleased with him, to the idol of Manaat. It was an idol sanctified by Al-Aws, Al-Khazraj, and those who followed their religion in the pre-Islamic era. Sa‘d set out with twenty horsemen and demolished.. More
- Assassination of Abu At-Tayyib Al-Mutanabbi, one of the most prominent poets in the Arabic literature - 354 A.H.
- Birth of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-'Uthaymeen - 1347 A.H.
- Death of 'Amr Ibn Al-'Aas (on the night of 'Eed Al-Fitr) - 43 A.H.
- Death of Al-Bukhari (on the night of 'Eed Al-Fitr) - 256 A.H.
- Birth of Ibn Hazm, one of the most prominent scholars of Andalusia. He was one of the most prolific Islamic scholars in terms of composition and classification. He wrote around 400 volume in Fiqh, Hadeeth, Islamic.. More
- The French conquered Dumyat during the Ayyubid ruling - 615 A.H.
- Death of the Mother of the Believers, Khadeejah may Allah be pleased with her - 3 years before Hijrah
- The Death of Imaam ‘Abdullaah ibn Al-Mubaarak, may Allah have mercy upon him, at the age of sixty-three. He was one of the greatest scholars of Islam and authored.. More
- The conquest of Makkah - 8 A.H.
- The Death ofthe man of letters, historian, and grammarian Shihaab Ad-Deen Yaaqoot Ar-Roomi Al-Hamawi. He was an excellent poet and author of great books, such as Al-Udabaa', Ash-Shu‘araa' Al-Muta'akhireen wal-Qudamaa', Mu‘jam Al-Buldaan, Al-Mabda' wal-Ma'aal fi At-Taareekh, Ad-Duwal, and.. More
- The Umayyad caliphate in Andalusia in its last days - 416 A.H.
- The beginning of Revelation to the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam - 13 years before Hijrah
- The Great Battle of Badr - 2 A.H.
- Death of 'Ali Ibn Abu Taalib may Allah be pleased with him - 40 A.H.
- Death of the Mother of the Believers, 'Aa'ishah may Allah be pleased with her - 58 A.H.
- The Death of Imaam, jurist and Haafith.. More
- Death of Khaalid Ibn Al-Waleed may Allah be pleased with him, a great leader and companion of the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam - 21 A.H.
-The Death of Imaam Az-Zuhri, Muhammad ibn Muslim ibn ‘Ubaydullaah Al-Qurashi Az-Zuhri, may Allah have mercy upon him. He was a noble Taabi‘i (successor of the Companions) and one.. More
Prayer times for Doha, Qatar Other?