There are 32 articles
- Death of 'Ali Ibn Abdullaah Ibn 'Abbaas may Allah be pleased with them - 40 A.H.
- The Death the eminent scholar of Hadeeth and Haafith Abu Ismaa‘eel Hammaad ibn Zayd ibn Dirham. He was one of the Imaams of the righteous predecessors and the most accurate memorizer of Hadeeth. Imaam ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Mahdi said about him,.. More
-The Muslim leader, Noorid-Deen Mahmoud, achieved a decisive victory over the Crusaders in the battle of Haarim - 599 A.H... More
- Death of Tighrilbek, the first king of the Seljuk (Turkish) dynasty. He defeated the Byzantines in several wars - 455 A.H.
- Sultan Alb Arsalaan became a ruler of the Seljuk State. He bitterly defeated the Byzantines and made the state reach its apex of development - 455 A.H.
- The Kings of Himyar Embraced Islam. A message came to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, from the kings of Himyar announcing their conversion to Islam. They included Al-Haarith ibn ‘Abd Kulaal, Nu‘aym ibn ‘Abd Kulaal, An-Nu‘maan, Ma‘aafir and Hamdaan- 9 A.H.
- The Conquest of Antioch. Antioch.. More
- Death of Jingez Khan, the founder of the Mongol State which invaded a large area of the world - 624 A.H.
- The great Battle of Al-Buwayb took place at the time of the Commander of the Believers ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allah be pleased with him, after the Muslims' defeat in the Battle of Al-Jisr. The Muslim Army in this battle.. More
- Death of Muhammad Ali Pasha, who founded a strong State in Egypt after the withdrawal of the French army.Under his rule, the state expanded to include Hejaz and Levant - 1265 A.H.
- The Battle of Zallaaqah took place, in which the Muslim army defeated the army of Alfonso XVI. This war was of a great significance in the Islamic history.. More
- Death of Shaykh-al-Islam Jamaal Ad-Deen Abu Al-Faraj ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ibn ‘Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Ja‘far Al-Jawzi, the great scholar who was known for his prowess in oratory, Fiqh, Hadeeth, history and literature. He was famous for his touching sermons. His compositions amounted to 300, tackling different fields of knowledge.. More
- Birth of Al-Hasan Ibn 'Ali may Allah be pleased with them - 3 A.H.
- The Death of Lady Nafeesah bint Al-Hasan, daughter of the Ameer Abu Muhammad Al-Hasan ibn Zayd ibn Al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib. She was a righteous woman; Imaam Ash-Shaafi‘i learnt from her, and she offered his funeral prayer. She was buried in Egypt.. More
- Death of Faatimah, daughter of Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam - 11 A.H.
- Death of Marwaan Ibn Al-Hakam by poison at the hand of his wife - 56 A.H... More
Death of Hammaad Ibn Zayd , the great Muslim scholar of Hadeeth.
- The French army reached Al-Mansoorah (in Egypt) after conquering Dumyat - 647 A.H.
- The death of Avicenna (Ibn Seena), the Muslim physician and philosopher who was the first to write on medicine in the Islamic World - 428 A.H.
- Al-Qarawiyyeen Mosque was built in Fes (Morocco)- 245 A.H.
- Al-Azhar Mosque was completed and opened - 361 A.H.
- Abu Taalib, uncle of the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, died on this day -3 B.H... More
- Death of Al-Jabarti, the great historian who was coeval with the French conquest of Egypt and recorded that period - 1238 A.H.
- Death of Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali, a well-known scholar of Fiqh, Hadeeth and Tafseer. He was a student of Ibn Al-Qayyim - 795 A.H... More
- The Battle of Marj As-Suffar, near Damascus, in which the Muslim Mamlouks defeated the Mongols - 702 A.H.
- Birth of Ibn Khaldoun, the great historian and pioneer of modern sociology - 732 A.H.
- The Battle of Bilaat Ash-Shuhadaa' in which the French defeated the Muslims and killed their leader Abdur-Rahmaan Al-Ghaafiqi -114 A.H.
- The Muslim leader Ath-Thaahir Baybars freed Antakya from the Byzantines -666 A.H
- The Caliph Al-Mu‘tasim wanted to conquer the Roman city of ‘Amooriyyah and prepared a mighty army for the task. The vanguard of the army arrived in the city on the 5th of Ramadan, and they laid a firm siege to it. The Roman emperor sent a request.. More
Prayer times for Doha, Qatar Other?