What is Communism? What is the ruling on communists?
All perfect praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad, sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.
According to the Simplified Encyclopedia, Communism is defined as follows:
“An ideology based on atheism and the belief that matter is the basis of all things. It explains history in terms of class conflict and economic forces. It appeared in Germany at the hands of Marx and Engels and was manifested in the Bolshevik Revolution which occurred in Russia (1917) at the instigation of the Jews. It expanded at the expense of other ideologies, by force; Muslims were significantly harmed by it, and many peoples were eradicated from history because of it.
- Main ideas and beliefs:
* Denial of the existence of God and the Unseen in general, and belief that matter is the basis of all things.
* Their slogan is the belief in three things: Marx, Lenin, and Stalin, and the disbelief in God, religion, and private ownership.
* They oppose private ownership and say that all wealth should be held in common between people and that inheritance should be abolished.
* They oppose all religions and regard them as the opiate of the masses and the servants of capitalism, imperialism, and exploitation, except for Judaism. They perceive the Jews as a wronged people who need their religion to claim their usurped rights.
* They believe that there is no hereafter, no punishment, and no reward except in the life of this world.
* They say that morality is relative and is a reflection of the means of production.
Each of these principles and beliefs constitutes a sufficient reason to declare the communists as disbelievers.
Shaykh Al-Fawzaan, may Allah bless him, wrote, ‘Belonging to the atheist ideologies such as communism, secularism, capitalism, and the like of the ideologies of Kufr (disbelief) is considered apostasy from Islam.’”
Allah knows best.
You can search for fatwa through many choices