I was wondering, how are the works of the scholar Az-Zaylaʻi?
All perfect praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad, sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.
The works of Az-Zaylaʻi include the following:
- Nasb Ar-Raayah Li-Ahaadeeth Al-Hidaayah maʻa Haashiyatih Bughyat Al-Almaʻi fi Takhreej Az-Zaylaʻi.
- Takhreej Al-Ahaadeeth wa Al-Aathaar Al-Waaqiʻah fi Tafseer Al-Kash-shaaf lil-Zamakhshari.
- Tabyeen Al-Haqaa'iq Sharh Kanz Ad-Daqaa'iq about Hanafi Fiqh.
- Hadeeqat At-Tasreef and the commentary on it, Fat-h Al-Lateef fi ʻIlm At-Tasreef.
- The commentary on Ash-Shaatibiyyah on the modes of (Quranic) recitation. It touched upon word meanings, terminology, and declension.
Allah knows best.
You can search for fatwa through many choices