Wants a Cartoon Character to be Her Husband in Paradise

Question

Asalam o AlaikumI am a single woman and I do not want to get married. My wish is that I want a cartoon male character from dragon ball z as my husband in jannah. Will Allah grant this wish in jannah ?

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

First of all, we should comment on your saying: "I do not want to get married." Marriage is something good and the Islamic Sharee’ah encouraged people to do it because of its various great benefits in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. Allah Says (what means): {And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.} [Quran 24:32]

Abu Hurayrah  may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him narrated that the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Get married for I shall outnumber the nations (on the Day of Resurrection) by you (by your abundant number)." [Ibn Maajah]

Marriage may be obligatory for the one who fears to be tempted (to commit illegal sexual intercourse) as clarified by the scholars.

If a woman marries, she will be in Paradise with her husband in Paradise. If she did not get married until she died, then Allah will marry her to whomever He Wills from the people of Paradise. Therefore, you should be concerned about entering Paradise and undertaking the reasons that lead to it, among which is marriage.

We warn you against the seriousness of being attached to such games and such ideas that they could lead to. Additionally, these games waste time, which is the most precious thing for a Muslim. Ibn ‘Abbaas  may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him narrated that the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "There are two blessings in which many people incur loss: health and free time." [Al-Bukhaari]

For more benefit, please refer to Fataawa 132718, 103651 and 117217.