1. Please provide me with 10 references of Fiqh, 5 modern and 5 classical.2. Please name two major Assemblies of Fiqh dealing with contemporary issues in Fiqh.
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.
Here are five of the most important classical Fiqh references.
1. Al Hidaya (the (guidance) explanation of Bidayat ul Mubtadi (The first steps of the novice in Sharia) written by Ali Al Mirghinani a famous Hanafi scholar. (died 593 after Hijra).
2. Al Kafi (the sufficient) in the Malikite school of Fiqh written by Yusuf Ibn Abd Al Barr died (463 after Hijra).
3. Rawdatt Al Talibeen wa Umdatt Al Mufteen (the Garden of the learners and the reference of the Muftis) by Imam Al Nawawi, a famous Shafiite scholar (died in 676 after Hijra).
4. Al Kafi (the sufficient) in the Fiqh of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal written by Ibn Qudama Al Maqdisi (died 620 after Hijra) a famous Hambali scholar.
5. Al Mughni "The enriching" by Ibn Qudama as well.
Now the following are five modern Fiqh references:
1. Fiqh in the four Madhaab (schools of Fiqh) written by Shaikh Abdur Rahman Al Jazirri.
2. Islamic Fiqh and its evidences written by Wahba Al Zahili.
3. Al Sharh Al Muqnie Ala Zad Al Mustaqni (the convincing explanation of Zad Al Mustaqni". Shaikh Muhammad Bin Saleh Ibn Uthaimin.
4. Fiqh Al Sunnah by Shaikh Sayeed Sabiq (5 volumes of this book have been translated into English).
5. Al Fiqh Al Manhaji Ala Mazhab Al Imam Al Shafie.
The methodological Fiqh on Al Shafie's school. (written by three scholars Mustapha Al Khaa, Mustapha Al Bugha and Ali Al Shurbaji.
As for the Fiqh Assemblies that deal with modern issues here are the two most important in the world.
1. Islamic Fiqh Assembly in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2. Assembly of Islamic Research in Al Azhar in Egypt.
Allah knows best.
You can search for fatwa through many choices