Catholics want to tell Muslim students about Jesus

Question

I am a teacher in an Islamic school in the USA. I was invited to talk about Islam in a Catholic school and I did. Now the Catholic school is asking me if they can come and talk about Jesus and their religion to my class whose ages are between (11-16) years old. I am not sure if that would be right to do and Halal. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Islam is the only right religion that is accepted by Allah; He does not accept any other religion. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.} [3:85].
Thus, all people should accept Islam and adopt it as their religion. They are among Allah's Creatures, belong to Him alone, live on His earth and eat sustenance provided by Him. Thus, they are obliged to follow His Commands and avoid His prohibitions.
Therefore, it is injustice to equate Islam with other false religions in the field of calling people towards Islam. Islam guides them to the Heavens and save them from Hell, unlike the other religions.
Therefore, we do inform our brother, he should not give any chance for Christians to present their false religion before teenage students. It is possible that some doubts may take place in their hearts and they cannot get rid of them.
Even though, the Christianity cannot stand before good logic, we should block the door which could lead to evil.