What was the name of the wife of ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with him?
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.
‘Umar married many women:
1) Zainab bint Madh'un: She gave birth to ‘Abdullaah, Hafsah and Abdur-Rahman.
2) Mulaikah Al-Khuza’iyyah: She gave birth to ‘Ubaydullaah. It is also reported that ‘Ubaydullaah and Zaid Al-Asghar were from Umm Kulthoom.
3) Umm Hakeem bint Al-Haarith bin Hishaam al-Makhzoomiyyah: She gave birth to Faatimah.
4) Jameelah bint 'Aasim ibn Thaabit: She gave birth to 'Aasim.
5) Umm Kulthoom, the daughter of ‘Ali from Faatimah the daughter of the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam: She gave birth to Zayd and Ruqayyah.
6) Lahiyyah, a woman from Yemen: She gave birth to Abdur-Rahman Al-Asghar.
7) ‘Aatikah bint Zayd ibn 'Amr ibn Nufail. Az-Zubayr ibn Al-‘Awwaam married her after the death of ‘Umar .
Allaah Knows best.
You can search for fatwa through many choices