Quranic Verse on stoning adulterers

Question

Where can I find in the Holy Qur'an the verse that states stoning (stoning a married man/woman if they commit adultery (Zina)?

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The verse that states the ruling of stoning was revealed to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and then abrogated as a text in the Quran, but its ruling has been still valid and operative.
On the authority of Umar Ibn al-Khattab (Radiya Allahu Anhu), who said: "Allah, The Exalted, has Sent Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) with the truth and He has sent down the Qur'an on him, and among the revealed verse was the verse of stoning. I recited, and retained it to my memory and comprehended it. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) stoned to death and we did the same after him. So, I fear that, with the lapse of time, someone will say: we do not find the ruling of stoning in the Qur'an. Then, they become astray due to giving up one of the obligations that Allah, The Exalted, has revealed. The stoning is due upon a married person (men and women) who commit Zina if there is a clear evidence, or pregnancy, or confession. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) read the verse of stoning to death as: If al-Sheikh and al-Sheikha (i.e. a married man/woman) commit Zina (adultery), you have to stone them to death as a form of torture of Allah. And Allah is the Almighty, The All-Wise" [Reported by Imams al-Bukhari and Muslim ].