Using non-Arabic language in Sajdah

Question

I ASKED OTHER SCHOLARS ABOUT MAKING DUA IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ARABIC IN SAJDAH(PROSTRATION) AND I WAS INFORMED THAT IT WAS VALID AND COULD BE DONE. PLEASE COMMENT BASED ON QURAN AND SUNNAH.

Answer

Praise to be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions. Whoever can do Du‘a (supplication) in Arabic must not supplicate in another language in the prayer. Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) proscribed the non - Arabs’ jargon (in the prayer). Many scholars believe that Du‘a in a language other than Arabic for those who are able to do it in Arabic – is unlikable – Some of them even forbade it. But if the person does not speak Arabic, he can make Du‘a in any other language. This is a common agreement among all the scholars. And Allah knows best.