Belief of reincarnation

Question

I 'd like to have enogh information about (reincarnation) in Islam & why is it forbidden because I 'm working in project & want to support my answer.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Reincarnation is the transfer of the soul of a person to the body of another person or to the body of an animal or even to an insect or to any other thing.
Those who believe in it claim that reincarnation is in fact a comparison of calling a person to account for his deeds. Anyone who was good, his soul will transfer to a good and comfortable body while the soul of a bad person will be transferred to a bad and ugly body. He will suffer in his next life for his deeds, i.e. the ones he did in his first life. Whoever believes in these lies narrates many stories to support his invalid faith.
Some say that his father returned in the body of the neighbor's dog or his mother came back in the body of a cat or she-ass or his grandmother who died is the same baby newly born to some relatives.
It is strange that all these stories do not happen to anyone other than those who believe in reincarnation.
This proves only two things: either it is an obscurity from the Satan who wants to misguide them or nothing but fabrications and fantasies to cheat themselves or cheat those who follow them.
The faith of reincarnation destroys the religion and demolishes its pillars, especially belief in the Hereafter, the standing before Allah, the Day of Judgment, The Reckoning, The Paradise and The Hell.

If the reckoning is taking place in this world, Judgment means transferring the soul to another body and Paradise and Hell mean living in a body then; how can belief in Hereafter exist? There is much evidence to refute this belief. It is enough to reject this belief that there is no true evidence to prove it.
Allah Says (Interpretation of meaning): {I convey unto you the Messages of my Lord and give sincere advice to you. And I know from Allâh what you know not.} [7:62].

Muslim Ibn Yasar al-Juhani said: When Umar Ibn al-Khattab was asked about the verse "When your Lord took their offspring from the backs of the children of Adam" - al-Qa'nabi recited the verse--he said: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say when he was questioned about it: Allah created Adam, then passed His right hand over his back, and brought forth from it his offspring, saying: I have these for Paradise and these will do the deeds of those who go to Paradise. He then passed His hand over his back and brought forth from it his offspring, saying: I have created these for Hell, and they will do the deeds of
those who go to Hell.

Search Fatwa

You can search for fatwa through many choices