Making Salah in a city with no Mosque

Question

I am living in Ukriane, in the town [Dnepropetrovsk] we have not Masjid here and I have not friends here. I want to know when I can do [Al Salawat] every day?

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

We would like to advise you dear brother to look for an Islamic center in your area and to get in touch with the Muslims there, they will undoubtedly cooperate with you and could provide you with a time table chart which specifies the prayer times.

You should also look for Muslims in your area if you find a Muslim there should try with him to make a Mosque (prayer place) if it is possible.
Even a room could be set aside for prayer with the call by Azan and Iqamah.
If this is not possible for you, at least you should pray every prayer at its particular time at any place provided the latter is clean.

You should spare no effort to perform the prayers at their proper times as Allah Commanded us. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {When you have finished As-Salat (the congregational prayer), remember Allah standing, sitting down, and (lying down) on your sides, but when you are free from danger perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat). Verily, As-Salat (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours.} [4:103]

As for living in a non-Muslim country. Please refer to fatawa: 81142, 81464, 81642.