Small sex organ

Question

I have a small male sexual organ and I worry about marrying and how to comfort my wife.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

If your sexual organ is so small that you cannot have sexual intercourse with your wife, this will be a defect that gives your wife the right to revoke the contract of marriage, since she will lose the right of enjoyment.
Thus, you have to inform your wife of this issue so that she becomes fully aware of that. And if you do not tell her, this will be a form of cheating.
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Whoever cheats is not of me (i.e. will not be considered a faithful follower of my path)" [Reported by Imam Muslim ].
Here, it is permissible to seek advice of doctors of medicine.
On the other hand, if your organ is small, but can function well and normally, there will be no problem and your wife has no the right to annul the marriage. Then, you are not permitted to make any change in your organ by medical operation, since this will constitute a state of changing the Divine Creation for the sake of enjoyment.
Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) cursed whoever changes the Divine Creation for the sake of sensation and enjoyment as recorded by al-Bukhari and Muslim from Ibn Masoud (Radiya Allahu Anhu).
In this context, we state that if it is meant by "Medical means of beautification" to resort to operation for the sake of treating some defects that misshape, hurt or produce deformity in one's body, then this is Halal. But, if the operation is carried out for the sake of beautification or enjoyment such as enlarging one's organ or breast or making breast, lips or nose smaller, this will be Haram because it is a form of changing the Divine Creation and following-up the steps of the Devil.
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {… and they invoke nothing but Shaitân (Satan), a persistent rebel! Allâh cursed him. And he [Shaitân (Satan)] said: "I will take an appointed portion of your slaves; Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allâh." And whoever takes Shaitân (Satan) as a Walî (protector or helper) instead of Allâh, has surely suffered a manifest loss.} [4: 117-119].
No doubt that one changes the creation of Allah is cursed by the tongue of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam). It is recorded by al-Bukhari and Muslim from Ibn Masoud (Radiya Allahu Anhu) that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Allah has cursed female tattoo makers and those females who get tattooed, and those who have their superfluous hair plucked from their faces, and those woman who get their teeth filed for beauty, and thus interfere in Allah's Creation. A woman ( Umm Yaqub ) asked Ibn Masoud . 'What is all this? He answered: Why should I not curse those whom Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) has cursed?' Although this order exists in His Book (the Qur'an)" [Reported by Imams al-Bukhari and Muslim ].
Allah, The Exalted, Created a human being in the best mould and granted them different degrees of beauty. So, whoever wants to change the natural creation of Allah, and then, to change His stature of creation, then he is eligible for curse due to committing sin.
In addition, enlarging/making the organ smaller requires unveiling one's private parts, which is Haram unless there is a dire need.
This means that such action leads to commitment of two sins: changing the Divine creation and uncovering the private parts for no need. That, in turn, makes the sin greater and worse.