Keep to sound nature!

Question

In regards to allowance of oral sex by Islam, that is kissing putting tounge on private parts like vulva and penis of either of spouse in foreplay during sexual relationship between spouses as I have read in many Islamic sites. Of concern for me is that water which may come out (regarded as mazi) as a result of this act would also enter the mouth of each spouse so how do we justify this water being clean or allowed to be taken in the mouth. Your response in this regard would surely help in broadening my vision about Islam.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The practice of oral sex is among the new methods that are used in foreplay. No doubt, a sound nature, and good sense reprehend it.
Therefore, we advise you to use the other ways of foreplay that are normal and not objectionable.
However, taking pre-seminal fluid in mouth is not permissible since it is impure, even touching it with hand or the like is dislikeable. If it touches body or clothe, it should be washed away.
Allah knows best