Lesbianism is a devil act

Question

I am a lady, maybe bad lady or crazy lady, please help me I sleep with my friend lady like me and I make sex with her. Is this Haram or what? But I don't like to marry a man. Please answer me.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions. Lesbianism is Haram and it is among the major sins. Qur'an, Hadith and consensus of Ummah declare that it is forbidden. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Who abstain from sex, Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captive) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame, But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors; }[23:5-7]. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: Sexual activities between women are just as adultery. Reported by Imams al-Tabrani and Abu Yala , Imam al-Haithami in his book: 'al-Majmua' said, The narrators of this chain are trustworthy . Al-Syooti considered it as Hasan Hadith in his book: 'al-Jamia'. All knowledgeable people are agreed that having sex with members of the same sex is forbidden. Furthermore, all intellectuals and good-natured people hate it and consider it as a repulsive and immoral act. Therefore, you should repent, regret what you did and should never repeat it again throughout your life. As for your thinking of not marrying a man it is nothing but devilish insinuation. Devil wants to prevent you from what is Halal and push you to continue on committing Haram. Know that a woman and a man are made for each other and they feel satisfaction with each other. Thus both of them together establish a Muslim home that is the basic element of the Muslim society. Allah knows best.