Nullifiers of ablution

Question

When I make Wudu and pray, then remove my head scarf after prayer will my Wudu be broken due to my head not being covered?

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our (Sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Taking off the head cover does not nullify Wudu (ablution). Uncovering head of a man/woman is not among the nullifiers of Wudu. Wudu nullifies only by eight matters which are as follows:

1) Excretions of the penis, vagina or anus regardless of its quantity and kind. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, …} [4:43].
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "One should not leave (his prayer) unless he hears its (passing wind) sound or smells its scent" [Reported by Imams al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2) Flowing of blood, pus and vomit if it is large according to Ahnaf and Hanabilah; for the Hadith reported by Imams Ahmad and Tirmizi that Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Whoever is afflicted by vomit, nose bleed or Qals (a form of vomiting) or al-Madhi (prostatic fluid) should make Wudu" [Ibn Majah].

However, the preponderant opinion is that the above-mentioned matters in No. 2 do not break Wudu.
3) Loss of consciousness regardless whether it was due to insanity, fainting, drunkenness or deep sleep. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "The eye is the drawstring of the anus, so whoever sleeps should make Wudu" . If the sleep is not deep (the deepness would be estimated according to the customs of a people) such as sleeping while standing or sitting the Wudu will not be null. Anas (Radiya Allahu Anhu) reported that, "the companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) were waiting for the night prayer until their heads would nod, then they get up and perform Salah without making Wudu" [Reported by Imam Muslim].
4) Touching the private parts with hand without any barriers, for the Hadith that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Whoever touches his private parts should perform ablution" [Ibn Majah].
5) Touching a woman or vice verse with sexual desire for the Saying of Allah: {…or you have been in contact with women (by sexual relations) …}[4:43].
The preponderant opinion is that only touching a man or a woman does not nullify one's ablution. The above verse refers to sexual intercourse, not any normal touch.

6) Eating camel's meat. Jabir Bin Samurah said: "A man asked the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam), 'should I make Wudu after eating mutton?' He replied, 'If you wish' He then asked, 'Should I make Wudu after eating camel meat?' He replied, 'Yes'" [Reported by Imam Muslim].

7) Washing a dead person. Ibn 'Umar and Ibn Abbas used to order the one who had washed a dead person to make Wudu. Abu Hurairah said: 'The least after that is performing Wudu'.

8) Apostasy from Islam. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…"If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, …} [39:65].